Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Anyone ever seen a tank stand with a grotesque?
Most just carve or route a design in the doors.. Me I'd go Stickley or Green and Green...
It would be nice to hang my towel on a gargoyle though..
 
Most just carve or route a design in the doors.. Me I'd go Stickley or Green and Green...
It would be nice to hang my towel on a gargoyle though..
I have a devil that makes me laugh. I do have a gargoyle on the mantle I made.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new