Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Not so far. Thanks for the heads up. I plan to stay in the garage the rest of the day now.
 
Wha happened? people show up in clown suits holding bouquets of fish? You may have to adjust your meds.

I haven't seen any clowns yet. Ill be adjusting my meds.
 
My boss was horse laughing. Remind me to call in sick the first day of her vacation.
 
I would call in sick the day before her first day of vacation.
 
As I left she said " you gonna take him up on that offer, Red?"
 
It's worth a shot to ask. That is a major cool trip! You should go and have a great time!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new