Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for pipe connections? Or for the overflow box? Do they have that stuff at Home Depot? I was going to get the elbows and stuff there once I figure out the layout.
I don’t know jaeboo pumps but if they are like the rest, you’ll just need a thread by slip bushing. I’m assuming probably 3/4” thread x 1” slip. Any hardware store should have them.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know jaeboo pumps but if they are like the rest, you’ll just need a thread by slip bushing. I’m assuming probably 3/4” thread x 1” slip. Any hardware store should have them.
Awesome, thank you! I’m excited! My wife is really excited to, I’m giving her free reign on this tank, like it’s her own but with some guidance. She’s been wanting to set up a tank of her own and this biocube seam failure seems to be providing an opportunity to fill that void. Hopefully she will start to enjoy and appreciate the hobby as much as I do!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, thank you! I’m excited! My wife is really excited to, I’m giving her free reign on this tank, like it’s her own but with some guidance. She’s been wanting to set up a tank of her own and this biocube seam failure seems to be providing an opportunity to fill that void. Hopefully she will start to enjoy and appreciate the hobby as much as I do!

Very cool! One question though, what happens when her addiction surpasses yours? :eek:

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@crusso1993
If I get to Aquashella I will indeed let you know. Have not been to Chicago in a very long time. I even dropped in on one of our R2R forum mates in Bangkok. His tank was teriffic and such a nice host.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I share My reef with all of you ?

That is sweet right there! Awesome tank!
Bow2.gif
Bow2.gif

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a rough couple of days. Things I never talk about. Any tank pics are appreciated.
Cassie underneath her dog bed - memory foam dog bed. She likes to get underneath it. Silly girl.

C8A88A63-53FB-4F96-BCCE-1EB3718BF5CC.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.3%
Back