Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Haha.

Sorry you stomachs giving you fits. Are you allergic to the anti biotics?
 
To answer the allergy question yes.
 
I can tell this is going to be a love/
hate relationship. Now they look fine.
 
Wait till they're open and happy. The look on their faces will be precious.
 
And you still enjoy it sometimes. :)
 
I have some gsp I NEED to kill.

I'm out of silver bullets and stakes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new