Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Oh ok. My son looks at the tank with a magnifying glass and saw them. There is a whole little world going on in there.
 
Today we discovered a tiny starfish riding on a hermit crab. I don't know the name, but my son loves it.
 
1493683946475518909920.jpg
 
found it;), Asterina starfish. Link. I have then without issue. Grey ones need to go. I would just get it out.
 
My 9 year old is wanting to take him back to the lfs.Will he survive in a bowl until Thursday?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new