Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

1495565506474-24797876.jpg
 
As promised. The barnacles on the stag horn are temporary. They will be moved slightly over. Don't want to make it permanent until the corals have been placed.
 
I'd like to put Booger on the rock on the right. Maybe a couple of mushrooms. I have something special planned for the gsp. The hammer will let me know what it wants.:)
 
I'd like to move the hammer up to about where yours is, but so far, he is not having any part of it. Maybe when he chills out a little bit.
 
Speaking of Sheldon...it looks like he is growing 3 new tiny heads. Is that possible? So soon? They look like the new polyps on gsp. My favorite weed.
It could be. Are the tiny little heads on the bottom of the stalk?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new