Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Geez. I think I'd have to add some trash palys to make it fair. Pretty high end too. Chock full o paly toxin.


Have you shopped liveaquaria at all. It's a good place to get ideas.
 
Oh yes. I have been sanding and have several cuts on my hands. Please do send the palytoxin. Can you overnight it? I haven't found any gloves that fit yet. I wear xs.
 
IMG_20170525_174444580.jpg
Yes. That's new heads.
 
Before I forget to ask again...our tank has the CP t5 bulbs. I don't want to upgrade yet. As all of you probably know, they run hot. My temp drops about 2.5 degrees with lights out. So far everything seems fine, but curious if I need to adjust my heater with the seasons.
 
Before I forget to ask again...our tank has the CP t5 bulbs. I don't want to upgrade yet. As all of you probably know, they run hot. My temp drops about 2.5 degrees with lights out. So far everything seems fine, but curious if I need to adjust my heater with the seasons.
Temperature fluctuations are good. What do you have it set at?
 
We still need a name for our little deformed clown. I'm not even sure how to tell when he becomes she. Or if that will happen at all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new