Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@Adam113 is your little guy eating?

Eh, can't say 100% yet. I've soaked LRS reef frenzy in garlic and have added a lot of pods over the weekend. When all the food settles he is picking all over the rocks, but I haven't seen him grab food from the water column yet. Going to see how he is this week. Hopefully start seeing his little sunken belly come out a bit.
29ba57f2106fbe151ceb8875a3c8ce6e.jpg
 
I have a 30 gal sumpless and a 55g w sump 60 ish total. I just do a 5g bucket every other week. Just Easy maths. If I miss a week it's not the end of the world.
 
You already owe me a tank cleaning!
I'll throw in a water change!

Eh, can't say 100% yet. I've soaked LRS reef frenzy in garlic and have added a lot of pods over the weekend. When all the food settles he is picking all over the rocks, but I haven't seen him grab food from the water column yet. Going to see how he is this week. Hopefully start seeing his little sunken belly come out a bit.
29ba57f2106fbe151ceb8875a3c8ce6e.jpg
That's a pretty fish!
 
I'll throw in a water change!


That's a pretty fish!

Very pretty. Hopefully he starts eating, if not I'm going to have to find a local that has a more established tank and give him away. Don't want to bring him back to the LFS for them to sell him to somebody else with a newer tank.
 
Very pretty. Hopefully he starts eating, if not I'm going to have to find a local that has a more established tank and give him away. Don't want to bring him back to the LFS for them to sell him to somebody else with a newer tank.
Not sure your fodd choices. But capalini roe and nutrimar ova are pretty good high protein and high fat contents.
 
Not sure your fodd choices. But capalini roe and nutrimar ova are pretty good high protein and high fat contents.

I've been soaking LRS Reef frenzy and ROE in garlic. I've also added a bunch of copepods and recently started putting a piece of seaweed wrapped around a rock in the tank hoping that he finds it and starts picking at it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new