Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I was trying to be nice, but you flipped my switch. I'll be working your corner next weekend. Ya know... big girl, tube top, metallic spandex mini skirt. I'm sure you've seen it after midnight at Walmart. No need to thank me...
 
I was trying to be nice, but you flipped my switch. I'll be working your corner next weekend. Ya know... big girl, tube top, metallic spandex mini skirt. I'm sure you've seen it after midnight at Walmart. No need to thank me...
what color? I dont want to clash.
 
I could have just said yes and you'd think I was hot! What was I thinking?
 
No reason whatsoever unless you have dirty hands.
Wait till you get a cleaner shrimp.
That's cuteness.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new