Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

The view I woke up to

IMG_20170611_070233881_HDR.jpg
 
Lighting. They're delicate ******* when it comes to lighting for shrooms.
And I suppose I shatter every one...;Dead
Checked them first thing this morning. Not melted. I'm pretty sure they had a late night:)
 
Something did visit at 2am. Snorted in my face through the tent. Possibly a coyote or bobcat? We have both. No signs of hogs, but it did snort...

Chupacabra for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new