Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Pretty sure Salty already stated he was an enabler.
I like Xenia and find it pretty easy to conrol. A lot more so than some of the other so called weeds. IDK, maybe I got lucky?
 
I guess the best thing about RFAs arehow small they are. I mean, with BTAs if they kept splitting your tank is doomed (space wise) but if RFAs invade, it's a pinwheel of brilliant color. I was lucky enough to try my hand at a $15 cheap one, and the thing I loved most about it was watching it eat(--muahhahahahah!). No, seriously, it was really cool cause the underside was more of a translucent orange.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new