Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I'm set with euphyllia in my euphy garden.
Sea robin? Well, here's a tiny one:
IMG_4613.JPG
 
My brother caught that accidentally from my back cast, huge tangle. But we caught ones like 6 times as long--even if we were going for the elusive fish, the flounder.
 
I had a shark eat my fish I caught. I was so upset. I cried for an hour.

Lol. Living in florida a few of my friends have been attacked by sharks. I was chased by a few sharks when I was surfing before. And I have definitely had sharks eat my fish before
 
I grew up in Mississippi. I only had one scary shark experience. I was snorkeling alone and had a large shark bump me in fairly shallow water. I never saw it. I was busy looking at crabs. I was 6 at the time.
 
I grew up in Mississippi. I only had one scary shark experience. I was snorkeling alone and had a large shark bump me in fairly shallow water. I never saw it. I was busy looking at crabs. I was 6 at the time.

Ha lol. I was snorkeling in key largo in a 10ft reef and I saw a shark and I swam after it and then I turned away and it swam next to me going closer to the reef. I probably could have touched it if I didn’t spook it when my snorkel filled up with water so I emptied it lol
 
Ha lol. I was snorkeling in key largo in a 10ft reef and I saw a shark and I swam after it and then I turned away and it swam next to me going closer to the reef. I probably could have touched it if I didn’t spook it when my snorkel filled up with water so I emptied it lol
I am debating a trip to the keys myself. I have a former boss with a condo there.
 
Ha lol. I was snorkeling in key largo in a 10ft reef and I saw a shark and I swam after it and then I turned away and it swam next to me going closer to the reef. I probably could have touched it if I didn’t spook it when my snorkel filled up with water so I emptied it lol
I was diving in the Galapagos, and one time I dived straight down ten feet to a reef ledge. I saw many cleaner Wrasse and a fin with a white tip sticking out from under a rock. Only, the back fin, vertically, was the length of my arm. I freaked it out, and it backed out slowly, and I found myself literally eye to eye with a White Tipped Reef Shark. Ironically enough, a sea turtle passed over top on the surface, casting a shadow and then when it had passed, the shark followed. It must've been around a nine foot behemoth, but they are a true shark that are scared of humans, so there was little margin for danger.
 
I am debating a trip to the keys myself. I have a former boss with a condo there.

Do it. My grandma and step grandpa live there so I’m down there year round. I’m going to go down for a week or 2 and dive everyday once I get my dive license this summer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new