Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i mean parenting at its finest. hahaHe always has input. Sometimes he gets overruled, but...
very well put. +1Tempting.
A “better” scool is temping. But talents need to be nurtured.
A peer group, “ friends”, can be an important grounding and also esteem builder later in life.
In a standard school it may seem like the lesser path , but if opportunities come about that will enrich him beyond a school it’s likely a better education and experience,IMO.
A more competitive or academicly challenging curriculum may interfere with other opportunities. Trick with that is to insure those opportunities are sought out and followed through with.
IMO it’s hard with kids becuse those interests change. But I found it was best to still follow those interests and encourage the same passion and then , when interest is fading , follow the next one with the same gusto as the last one.
I’d look and listen to how he feels about his friends. What he really thinks about a a more challenging school. He may not communicate it directly very well with words(he is a male human after all:eek:), but you’ll know.
You’re Mom.
There is a high school here that you have to be invited to. It is the L&N Stem Academy in Knoxville. I'd like to know what y'all think about trying to get Andrew in there or letting him finish with his peers.
On to tank talk. The stand...all of my other furniture pieces that we have made over the years is stained with Bombay Mahogany. This piece will be the largest. A big cube. All of my trim, including the mantle, is Satin White. I was thinking about doing this stand white, but still trying to decide.
I got knobs for the stand...just a small detail. It's a start. I have wanted these for a while. Can we say Kraken???