OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's funny... I don't mind typing. It's the actual talking and having to listen to people talk about things I don't care about i.e. @Katrina71 's friends' small butts and cute clothes. If we were togther I'd be looking at her with big eyes like.... HALP!

lol That kinda makes me sound terrible I think.
It would make me like you more. I'd be the one about to gut the chick that was talking about how fat she's gotten in her size 4...

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's funny... I don't mind typing. It's the actual talking and having to listen to people talk about things I don't care about i.e. @Katrina71 's friends' small butts and cute clothes. If we were togther I'd be looking at her with big eyes like.... HALP!

lol That kinda makes me sound terrible I think.

Don't feel bad, I think most of us have been there at one point or another, it's like when my wife puts on one of those 90 day fiancé shows, I have to leave the room because I can literally feel the brain cells dying every second I'm exposed to such idiocy. ;Bored

Or your having a conversation with someone and you sit there and wonder if this is what it really feels like to have an ice pick stabbed into your head.

Last edited:

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't feel bad, I think most of us have been there at one point or another, it's like when my wife puts on one of those 90 day fiancé shows, I have to leave the room I can literally feel the brain cells dying every second I'm exposed to such idiocy. ;Bored

Or your having a conversation with someone and you sit there and wonder if this is what it really feels like to have a ice pick stabbed into your head.
Do you get Inuit edition of 90 day fiancé at least ?

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old folks have to go to bed. Good night y'all! :)
giphy (9).gif

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would make me like you more. I'd be the one about to gut the chick that was talking about how fat she's gotten in her size 4...

I'm fairly certain we'd have a blast... and maybe get in trouble just a little... lol

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't feel bad, I think most of us have been there at one point or another, it's like when my wife puts on one of those 90 day fiancé shows, I have to leave the room I can literally feel the brain cells dying every second I'm exposed to such idiocy. ;Bored

Or your having a conversation with someone and you sit there and wonder if this is what it really feels like to have a ice pick stabbed into your head.

Survival of the fittest brain cells? At least you're left with the stronger ones to do all the thinking....

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to sound like a jerk. I'm not, I just felt like stabbing my eyes out earlier tonight.

wait.... did the size 4 conversations happen today?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you get Inuit edition of 90 day fiancé at least ?

Nope, but I have a feeling I'd lose a few less brain cells watching that :p or maybe a few more, might effect me more if it was all over TV that there are actual Canadians THAT dumb.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, but I have a feeling I'd lose a few less brain cells watching that :p or maybe a few more, might effect me more if it was all over TV that there are actual Canadians THAT dumb.
I loved Red Green when I was growing up, in my college years I was obsessed with trailer park boys. You guys also have Rush, arcade fire, drake. The entertainment is pretty solid up yonder.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I'm a size 12.

So someone who is too small said she was fat? ;Shifty

I hate when people do that. I never know if they have body dysmorphia or are fishing for compliments. My cousin is drop dead gorgeous and she always talks about how terrible she looks. In her case, its fishing... I cannot handle it AT ALL.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah?
Some of us here have seen trailer park boys. :p

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So someone who is too small said she was fat? ;Shifty

I hate when people do that. I never know if they have body dysmorphia or are fishing for compliments. My cousin is drop dead gorgeous and she always talks about how terrible she looks. In her case, its fishing... I cannot handle it AT ALL.
Omg I look so fat in this picture at the beach...we both know nobody would have posted it on FB if they really thought that.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back