Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I'm a size 12.
I know I am an old codger, but I seem to remember a perfect dress size for gals is a size 10. So, you are only two dress sizes away from being perfect. And you are a redhead - bonus!! Plus, you are the most popular woman on a reefing forum! So what’s not to love? :)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most popular person, actually. They had to cheat HotRock’s numbers so she would not take the lead. I know you care nothing about this Katrina. I like numbers. It says so in my status.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TGIF.png

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@sfin52 you're gonna have to take the day off so we can watch your nem. I have 2 questions. You think your nitrates are the cause if it does split? Are you ever going to forgive me if it does?

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like fresh, hot glazed. We had a mom & pop donut shop within walking distance of my house. Best donuts in town. Tragically, it burned last year. :(

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like fresh, hot glazed. We had a mom & pop donut shop within walking distance of my house. Best donuts in town. Tragically, it burned last year. :(
Gary, we had a cider mill that made doughnuts also. As a kid my head would keep whirling back and forth watching the glory.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the last two years, we have had an explosion of donut shops here. In a two mile stretch on the same road, there are five donut shops. One of the newer ones is even closer to my house than the one that burned. I only went to the burned one though. The worst of the bunch is a chain - Dunkin. The others are all locally owned. But, since I started watching carbs a couple years ago, I don't eat many donuts any more - and even more disturbing - I have practically stopped drinking beer. Just yesterday, one of the girls at work came in my office with a box full of donuts and another with sausage kolaces. Sure looked good, but I declined. What has happened to me? Hahaha.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband and I have discussed a theory. His ex-wife is also a redhead. I guess we are an acquired taste? Do all redheads like sweets and mayo?
Sadly, I don't remember ever having a real redhead in my life. Y'all are a little rare where I live. Couldn't say on the sweets & mayo.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was probably a Ginger Ban at some point. Lol
They were probably all kidnapped and became pirate's booty in the 19th century. Pirates always take the best of everything.
0twitcypz6.gif

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back