OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They were probably all kidnapped and became pirate's booty in the 19th century. Pirates always take the best of everything.
0twitcypz6.gif
Funny, but according to family lore, 2 of my ancestors were actually taken that way by Indians.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My absolute favorite is powdered lemon filled. Next is powdered Bavarian filled.
Krispy Kreme stopped making them(and I haven't forgiven them yet) but they used to have a powdered blueberry filled donut and it was to die for. I like berry anything, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries! Oh, I've been meaning to plant some blueberry bushes. I have perfect soil for it. Perks of living in an old pecan orchard, pecan trees and soil that will grow all the things.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Krispy Kreme stopped making them(and I haven't forgiven them yet) but they used to have a powdered blueberry filled donut and it was to die for. I like berry anything, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries! Oh, I've been meaning to plant some blueberry bushes. I have perfect soil for it. Perks of living in an old pecan orchard, pecan trees and soil that will grow all the things.
Thats some good dirt

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly, I don't remember ever having a real redhead in my life. Y'all are a little rare where I live. Couldn't say on the sweets & mayo.
They're crazy... no offense @Katrina71 ... but I'm still taken back by them. Red hair, pale skin, freckles, blue eyes... and attitude. Hahahaha

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or green eyes. Oooooooo. :)
Green are best. My eyes are green, my dad's eyes are green and his dad's were green... we are brown of hair tho, well, what's left of mine and my dad's.

I think less than 2% of the earth's population has red hair and green eyes.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Former shift mate's wife shot this massive deer last weekend. Idk about where you are, but this thing is a monster for a SC deer. Hot weather and a LONG season, we dont have a lot of huge deer. The part in the article where it talks about him getting out his stand to come see the deer, I guarantee he was like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They were my favorite! I love love love blueberries!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe nitrates are the issue all that means is that I will have a lot to trade or sell $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not twins but sisters. Ive got a pic I'll have to dig it out.
Hob refugium. I might have something. Would you mind pm'ing me y'all's address?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back