• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRAND NEW - DOS & DDR containers

Item Price
150-250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

EL_Perron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
48
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 DOS and 2 DOS containers for sale.

They are brand new never used. The DOS have upgraded john guest fittings.

The tank these were going to go on, has been a very long put together process and I'm going a different route so these have to go.

Shipping will be included to the cont. 48.

DOS - $235 each
DDR reservoir - $160 each

I think the prices are fair...but I'm open to offers.

20241221_120716.jpg

20241221_121353.jpg

20241221_121349.jpg

20241221_120653.jpg

20241221_121358.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Are these the qd version
 
Received on Wednesday!
Thanks for my inquiries, I was scammed on a Facebook Marketplace purchase in the past, so I'm cautious about online purchasing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new