Brand New Member Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coronus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,058
Location
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all,

Wanted to introduce myself...my name is Coronus. I have been in the hobby for about 7 years. I currently have a 125 RR with a 40gl sump. 125 lbs of rock, mostly SPS corals, Acans, and Ricordia. I do like the LPS stuff as well. Lets just say mixed reef. ATI T5 6x80watt fixture, H&S A150 Skimmer, MP40 2x battery back ups, Tunze 6095, Tunze 6105, Tunze Osmolator, Sicci #4 return.

Very happy to be here and look forward to helping other reefers as well as learning too.
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R!looking forward to seeing some pics of your system


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Welcome to R2R!! As you can tell, we love pics!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to the forum!

Like others have said we need pics :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new