• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand new never used Simplicity 1600DC pump including controller 100 shipped

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ogbounceman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
165
Reaction score
15
Location
houston tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
20250927_122116_BC75579B-FE60-4DAA-8917-8CF50FA468DC.png

20250927_122116_855C77F2-DE29-43CD-BDF1-134A75C766E8.png

20250927_122117_D0A158EB-F0CF-4A9E-816D-10F6466B541C.png

20250927_122117_5584966B-1A78-4781-8C29-5D4D77E5F850.png

20250927_122117_DBC2AAF4-ED0D-42DE-AE29-E3A0BF244420.png

20250927_122117_9F456D47-CA16-4710-82F4-32080E151DF7.png

20250927_122117_7AE1DD1E-25F8-4332-A4B7-58F11A95CA0B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new