Brand new to coral

NaturalGothic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
137
Reaction score
108
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
I’ve been thinking about adding a small pulsing Xenia to my nano tank. That being said, I’ve never kept corals before. How difficult are Xenia to care for? Are they a good starter coral? What has been your experience with this coral?
Thanks!
Alison
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new