Brand new to reefing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gary S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome and definately start a build thread. You get a nifty badge and all. R2R is an excellent community and has helped me imensely along the way. Lookimg forward to seeing and reading your approach to the hobby.
 
Be sure to read this sticky. The main point there for me was to not be dissapointed if people dont post in your build thread. People are watching and will respond when necessary.
 
Thank you for the link! Very informative.


You're welcome, no problem at all! Just now I need to do this myself. Haha.

Would have been nice if I had done it when I first started my latest tank build (about 2 years ago). It's very useful to keep a record of what you've done for yourself and also to share with the awesome people here both for encouragement and advice! Plus you get a cool banner under your username! I will be working on documenting mine soon enough!
 
You're welcome, no problem at all! Just now I need to do this myself. Haha.

Would have been nice if I had done it when I first started my latest tank build (about 2 years ago). It's very useful to keep a record of what you've done for yourself and also to share with the awesome people here both for encouragement and advice! Plus you get a cool banner under your username! I will be working on documenting mine soon enough!
I will be certain to check it out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new