Brand new to reefing.

bdejong1112o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and definately start a build thread. You get a nifty badge and all. R2R is an excellent community and has helped me imensely along the way. Lookimg forward to seeing and reading your approach to the hobby.

bdejong1112o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be sure to read this sticky. The main point there for me was to not be dissapointed if people dont post in your build thread. People are watching and will respond when necessary.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the link! Very informative.

You're welcome, no problem at all! Just now I need to do this myself. Haha.

Would have been nice if I had done it when I first started my latest tank build (about 2 years ago). It's very useful to keep a record of what you've done for yourself and also to share with the awesome people here both for encouragement and advice! Plus you get a cool banner under your username! I will be working on documenting mine soon enough!

OP
OP
G

Gary S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're welcome, no problem at all! Just now I need to do this myself. Haha.

Would have been nice if I had done it when I first started my latest tank build (about 2 years ago). It's very useful to keep a record of what you've done for yourself and also to share with the awesome people here both for encouragement and advice! Plus you get a cool banner under your username! I will be working on documenting mine soon enough!
I will be certain to check it out!

Back