Brand new to the wonderful world of water life

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.. sorry about your fish

So (tongue in cheek) with no living freshwater fish, you have no excuse not to mix in some salt, grow some rocks, and take that little girl back to the LFS so she can have the nemo she's been bugging you for anyhow!

best of luck in all of your aquatic endeavors.

Thumbs.jpg

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You will find most everything you need here. Please PM me if you have specific questions and I can try to answer them or get you a good site/R2R member that can... :) . Join a local club too! Get to know your LFS owners...

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 5.29.43 PM.png

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I'm excited about this new chapter and eager to learn all I can about aquariums and fish both fresh and salt water I have a 55 gal tank that I set up for me and my daughter we set it up about 2 weeks ago and went out and pick our very first fish today I had the water tested everything was perfect (so I thought) we set the fish in the tank still in the bag for about 20 mins then let it out the bag everything was good for about an hour went to the grocery store came home and it was dead my daughter was heart broken.....
Any suggestions

20190808_121952.jpg
If the water perimeters at your LFS good try to duplicate with your tank. See if they use natural sea water or what types of synthetic salt. Easier to acclimate for future

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back