Brandons 93 cube

Hey everyone, my name is Brandon. Ive only been reefing for a little under two years. This is my 93 gallon marineland cube. Have had it about 6 months. Before I had a 55 bowfront. Had it for a little under a year and a half( I think). Just switched from t5 lighting to leds. Running a 20 gallon sump. Corner overflow. Custom stand. Coral life skimmer. Mag 5 return. Two powerheads(I think they are rated around 1200 gph). I have a handful of corals, not too many right now. Couple hammers a frogspawn, war coral, favia, trumpet, zoas, acan, dendro, flower/rock nem, 1 clown, 1 tang, 1 gramma, and 2 damsels. Snails and hermits. I'll post some pics in a bit. Phone is acting up.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
 
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623594562.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623594562.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 263
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623609189.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623609189.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 292
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623620528.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623620528.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 265
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623629494.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623629494.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 235
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623639565.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623639565.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 268
Few more.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623652632.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623652632.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 259
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623671245.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623671245.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 264
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623717803.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623717803.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 245
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377623735682.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377623735682.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 241
Welcome to R2R, very nice corals!
 
Thanks, theres not much, but the ones I have are happy and some growing like crazy
 
Thanks!! Started out much smaller. That is one that's grown a lot, haven't had it too long.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new