Breaking and Entering and Fragging! ;)

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I wanna know who it was! I got up this morning and was about to leave for work. My lights were out so I grabbed the flashlight to check on some new arrivals, and to see how long the sweepers are on my new favia. They were 3-4 inches, but that is not the point!

While checking on this, I noticed someone had fragged my Red Planet in 2 places! It's not that big to begin with, and this was the largest couple of branches broken off and another tip too! So, I'm thinking who came in and took them?, it had to be an inside job. Only so many folks know that I am getting good growth on it, but that is no excuse! My dogs didnt even bark in the middle of the night!

Ok, I'm really just kidding if you didnt already know that. But I did find them sitting in my setosa colony with their polyps extended. I am guessing one of my large wrasses or a big snail did this. I am kinda mad about it, but hey, what can you do. I guess when I get home I will just glue the frag down close to the existing colony....

Anybody else have livestock in their tank fragging corals without your consent?:cry:

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you consider me livestock, i occasionally frag stuff without my own consent and that makes me mad :mad2:

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dangit I missed one!

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea had my tangs do this before few times. Sometimes I even find small rocks in places that I'm like how did it get up there

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8" rabbit fish used to move whole dam plugs to get to his favorite algae...granted, he did do me some service by relocating a few specimens to better locations that they actually grew faster and seemed happier, but I think they were just happy for the road trip!

He did manage to kill a leather frag and topple some zoas..he msuta thought them dandilions of the sea!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 78.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back