Breaking Bad....

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
...Anyone watch? Thoughts?


Great show.. keeps me on the edge of my 5g bucket.
 
So, since I am the only one on here watching BB... I must say, WOW last nights episode was crazy..

I didn't see it.


Oh dude, you should watch it.. Crazy ish goes down with Hank..



Oh snap, I remember the end of last weeks piece..


Chea son, crazy.



:(
 
Good show. Family drama scenes w/ the wife & son gets boring real fast though. Gotta d/l it from itunes tonight so no spoilers pls! :)
 
Heh, yeah. Her character is starting to remind me of Carmela from Sopranos but way too early into the seasons.
 
Oh dude, right on the nail with that one... I didn't even think to compare both those horrible wives.
 
I was watching it last year. I think the last ep I saw was when that drug lord got killed and he ended up naked in the 7-11 :xd: . Ive been meaning to download the latest ones, its a pretty good show
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new