• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Breeding Blacker/Black Ice Clown Pair

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys , Im breaking down my small tank , I have a breeding pair of blacker/black Ice clowns, they've been with me for around 2 years, they started breeding about 2-3 months ago. $250 ( Pick up is in ( Reseda CA, 91335) no shipping.

cainedog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys , Im breaking down my small tank , I have a breeding pair of blacker/black Ice clowns, they've been with me for around 2 years, they started breeding about 2-3 months ago. $250 ( Pick up is in ( Reseda CA, 91335) no shipping.

love your btas and the elegance...what is the lighting you have them under...fixture?

OP
OP
Macdaddynick1

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love your btas and the elegance...what is the lighting you have them under...fixture?
Thank you , I have a very old EVO 200 which is just a black box fixture with blue and white LEDs ( one of the first LED fixtures to hit the market. Still working) nothing special but it grows zoas and BTAs like crazy. Also thats not an elegance coral its just a gigantic mushroom on the top of my rock work. =)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 180 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back