Breeding Neon Gobys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Windy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Windy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
483
Reaction score
86
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two pair of Neon Gobys. One pair of blue strip is in a breeder with my pair of skunk clowns. The yellow stripe pair are in a 130 gal tank. The blue pair laid eggs yesterday and I will be looking to raise the fry. Let you know how it goes.
 
I'd be excited to see something other than clownfish breed. They are cool too, but it would be wildly interesting to see the how the gobies go for ya.
 
How did it go? What did you feed the fry?
I just realized how old this thread is. I have a pair in QT that look to be spawning. Since they are already separated from my other fish, I thought I might try to raise the fry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new