Breeding Questions Thread

maroonytunes

Reefing Without Coral
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
544
Reaction score
6
Location
Someplace
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well since one hasn't been posted yet, feel free to ask any questions you have about breeding and I'm sure someone here will be able to chime in.
 
i have a question, when breeding cardnials when the babies are born, obvis put them in a 5.5 gallon or 10 gallon tank BUT what do they eat?
 
From what I have seen and heard from the local store who breeds them here is Rotifers or nauplli
 
just a quick question from your other thread how long did it take them to reach selling stage?

I just got my 5 in beast of a female to pair up at the beginning of the summer so i hope to have babies by next summer. sorry in advanced for all the questions that arise then.
TIA
mike
 
I considered them at selling stage when they were at least an inch and a quarter, many stores sell them at one inch, but I always kept mine for 2 months to be sure that no diseases or genetic defects occurred.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new