Breeding snails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GRIFTY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GRIFTY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
42
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried breeding any kind of snails that are beneficial to a reef tank? If so anyone have any tips tricks or links to read up on? Thanks in advance
 
Red banded trochus have been known to breed; Can't forget stomatellas/limpets though these are just hitchikers. Just don't have any invert predators in the tank
 
Is there anything I can do to help it? Adding certain foods ect?
 
Is there anything I can do to help it? Adding certain foods ect?

I got some batch of snails breeding like crazy in my tank can't figure out what they see because they are so small. Hitchhikerd
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new