Breeding Yellow Damsels

DennistheMenace

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Messages
80
Reaction score
63
Location
Charlottesville
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my 165g mixed reef, I have 25 fish. In that bunch are 3 yellow damsels(used to be 4). One of them is at least twice the size of the other 2, and very aggressive. It had staked a territory on the back right side of the tank and didn’t appreciate intrusion, even from a scraper. I noticed that one of the smaller ones had a very large belly. I thought, dude you are hitting the feed hard! Today I noticed it’s belly was no longer as big, and I found this patch of white egg looking things on the back glass. I was looking at some pictures, and I believe they have tried to increase the population.
7145D082-E206-48F1-BBF0-008517D23165.jpeg
F185E744-BD36-418E-9824-666D23D70803.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new