Bridal Session

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was asked yesterday evening if I was free this evening to take some bridal images, WELL OF COURCE I WAS, I have no life other than living life to the fullest and following God's word, so I said yes!

We worked together from 4:30 to 8 this evening, AMAZING session, this is one of my favorite images from tonight and I love it! It was a shot that REALLY caught my eye, not sure why, but the DOF (depth of feild) it awesome! I used my 70-200 f/4 on it, with my 7d, and it turned out AWESOME, well, I think it did.


Traffic Stop by Austin Pekarek Photography, on Flickr

Theres the image that I got! Its one of my favorite images Ive taken of a bride, and I am so ready to do their wedding pictures. The wedding is a night wedding, so Im going to be doing strobist work while shooting the wedding!

Please let me know what you think!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new