Brightwell Vitamin M - Has it changed recently?

spicymikey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using Brightwell vitamin m for a few years and it has been consistently the same in terms of appearance and recognizable smell of liquid vitamins. Recently I bought another bottle after my last one ran out and contents looked completely different. Instead of being a reddish brown liquid with that sweet liquid vitamin smell, it's now the color of maybe apple juice and a much weaker aroma. I thought I had a bad bottle and returned it for another one. But the second bottle came in exactly the same. They both had seals on them and did not look like they were tampered.

I'm wondering if they may have changed the formula, or simply just heavily diluted it from the original concentration. Any other long time users that have recently bought a new bottle and noticed this change?

20230414_144305.jpg

OP
OP
spicymikey

spicymikey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird. Brightwell has always been really consistent with their products.
I've personally experienced inconsistencies with their products over the years. Its to be expected, especially from a small manufacturer. But this seems more like a product formula change. So, regarding the question, have you used VitaminM? Does this look like a diluted batch to you?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back