Brightwell Xport media

  • Thread starter Thread starter dulgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The most often reported result, historically, and in my tests with aluminum dosing, is closing up of soft corals, especially leather corals.
Wich levels made them close. I start to believe that the brightwell put aluminium in the tank as just shortly after it climbed in the icp and same times I realise now some of my leather Wich were thriving were closing🤔
Will see in the next icp. What is the best way to make aluminium down?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new