Bring out the green in SSC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefltx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
566
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have a small colony of SSC and it's been in my tank for about 3months now. For some reason it lost all the green, it's just pink and white base. I have a 60g and run a 6bulb ati fixture.

Alk - 8.2dkh
cal - 420ppm
no3 - .2ppm
po4 - .02-.03ppm
mag - 1350ppm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new