Bring your own lights LED/T5 combo??

  • Thread starter Thread starter J Rog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J Rog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
249
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this looks very tempting to me! I have been thinking for a while that I would like to do a T5/ LED mix but didnt want to have to try to sell my radions and buy a new fixture or Build a canopy for my tank and add T5'.. This looks like an easy solution. Not sure if they started selling these yet.. I didnt see it on there website but im super tempted for the near future. :)

Triton Aquatics Hybrid T5 & LED invites you to Bring Your Own Lights
 
That is awesome. This is probably the most intelligent invention I have seen in forever. I personally have been wanting to add t5 to my tank along with my reef breeders. I haven't since I haven't been able to think of a way of doing it that would look nice. I wish the reef breeders would fit in there though. Still gives me ideas though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new