Bringing the ocean into my house

[QUOTE = "Брайс М., должность: 7125941, участник: 105639"]
Добро пожаловать! дать фото!
[/ QUOTE] 84E7C2A8-3C94-4782-9AAC-44F06B5BB0E1.jpeg CA0F25B8-CFFB-47B6-B562-7E1126C3DC2C.jpeg 6FA93794-48E0-4E58-94A2-1DBE0219135E.jpeg 1D8C1FD9-70AE-4AFE-A910-78A500E07794.jpeg 6922911D-A5EB-461E-99CE-F3A1737B6964.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0216.MOV
    32.4 MB
Last edited:
Welcome.
After wanting to do more, I, too, took my reefing to the next level. I run an education outreach program in the area to teach kids about coral reefs. I introduce them and, depending on age and time, we delve into all kinds of cool things about reefs. I have a 6g traveling tank that goes with me to the programs.
Lots of work, but really fun.
 
[QUOTE = "Birdbrains ?, сообщение: 7126314, участник: 141919"]
Замечательно слышать, иди вперед и сохраняй вещи из пластика :)
[/ QUOTE] :)
 
I have to get some good ones. I have an old video on our website and facebook page. I will try to get them here. I think one of the porcelain crab is on my phone. Let's stick to OP and you can look up my id and I will post it somewhere.
 
Thanks for the warm Welcome everyone! As requested earlier, some pics of the set up and a shot of most of my critters in the same frame. Next major project is definitely going to be some wire management.

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 4.54.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 4.54.03 PM.png
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here

pics required ..lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new