Bristle worm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmeudy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmeudy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buddy just pulled this monster out of his tank. Looks like a bristle worm. Any thoughts?
76d4e0262a3501a921a9bbfd2a027785.jpg
 
Looks like a bristle worm to me. Big one.
 
A very large well fed bristle worm :-)
Great scavengers!
 
If it were my tank I would :-)
They are fabulous at eating any food left behind.
But it is your call :-)
 
Fry him up in the morning for breakfast! There's more than likely more than 1. I agree they're great scavengers though. I'd personally leave it, but watch those hands in the tank.
 
I'd leave it in too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new