Bristle Worms Eating Clam

Has anyone had an experience of bristle worms bothering their clams? Any suggestion on what to do? How can you decrease the reproduction of these things?
I take
Has anyone had an experience of bristle worms bothering their clams? Any suggestion on what to do? How can you decrease the reproduction of these things?
I take back my last statement apparently I and maybe also you have Pile worms… wow I didn’t know I seen it and thought it was a bristle worm but nope a pile worm and he destroyed my clam now I’m going to hang a basket on glass and keep my baby’s in there not on rock..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new