Bristleworm Explosion!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AviR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AviR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
3,486
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last night saw a bristle worm for the first time in my mantis shrimp tank tonight I see this when I walk in, there has got to be a couple hundred in this tank. The reproductive speed astounded me, I can’t believe how many there are in one single night
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1153.MOV
    98.2 MB
  • IMG_1152.MOV
    74.7 MB
I don’t know if he can keep up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new