Brittle Star good or bad?

YegReefRookie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
11
Location
Fort Saskatchewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

this little hitchhiker came with a leather coral I purchased. Anybod know if he’s a good or bad one? Wondering if I should keep him or not.

thanks in advance!
1B1DCB1A-C4B3-43BF-9DB9-FC9D5F2073F4.jpeg
A00845F8-6F61-4E49-AFF9-575CE5260BCB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new