Brown algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter Debo66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Debo66

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers out there I have a very big problem with brown algae, I, ve tried a lot of chemical and nothing works.

IMG_5537.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5535.mov
    3.2 MB
  • IMG_5535.mov
    3.2 MB
How old is the tank? Do you know your parameters? Whats your feeding like? More info makes it eaiser to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new