Brown Whip coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter racin2438
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

racin2438

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
485
Reaction score
31
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is in category. ...

I have this brown whip (sold by that name) at lfs.... has numerous soft wavey branches with tons of polyps all over each branch.

Does anyone one know if this can be frag out?

It's has grown from about 2" when I got it...it's now at least 12--14" tall

its soft firm branches but not hard stoney...

I wish I could post pic...but just can't get the hang of the picture posting thing....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new