BRS 7 stage RODI 200gpd

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
2,104
Reaction score
607
Location
Celina,TX
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Like new BRS 7 stage RODI unit in pristine condition,used only 2 times 280 $ pickup in Celina TX

Icecap booster pump for extra 40$

Prefer local first
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2670.jpeg
    IMG_2670.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2671.jpeg
    IMG_2671.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 37

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new