BRS Closed?

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
907
Location
TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey @Bulk Reef Supply ,

I just tried to call in reference to my order and the recording said you were currently closed and gave your office hours? It's Tuesday and I called at 2:30 Eastern. Did I miss new business hours or something?

Thanks
 
Hi @Hurricane Aquatics! Our customer service team had a training session today from 1-2 PM CST. If you're still in need of assistance, please give us another call or shoot over an email. Apologies for the inconvenience.
 
Hi @Hurricane Aquatics! Our customer service team had a training session today from 1-2 PM CST. If you're still in need of assistance, please give us another call or shoot over an email. Apologies for the inconvenience.

No worries, thank you for the quick reply. I sent an email to support.

Thanks again.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new