• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy: Apr 23rd - Apr 29th

.Marshall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With my new frag tank build up and running I know I will need to place an order next week. I'm organizing a BRS group buy to start April 23rdand run through April 29th, I will send the group buy form in next week Monday, April 22nd. The group buy will then start the next day; Tuesday.

If you don't know how a BRS group buy works or you have never been involved in one before, please visit their rules and regulations page and it is explained in detail

Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Supplies - Bulk Reef Supply

Any questions, feel free to PM me!

*Please PM me your email address and last name if you would like to be added to the group buy!!

Thanks!

- Marshall

ceiji

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never done a group buy.. so a basic question.. other than getting the 'Preferred Reefer' status, does ordering through a group buy get discounts?

OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You get a higher % discount during the group buy week than you would as a preferred reefer. It is definitely worth it! Pm me :)

OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:washing: We've had 10 for a while but just another bump to ensure everyone gets in on it if they want to!

OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bump:

Sending it in tonight! Send me your details to get your name in on the group buy!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back