FB Reef Aquarium Lovers group.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, sorry. Newark, Delaware, USA. One of many Newarks named after your Newark. BTW here we pronounce it New Ark, whereas across the Delaware (named after your Lord de la Ware) River in New Jersey (see a pattern forming?) they have a Newark, too, and pronounce it "newerk", or sometimes just something approaching "noork".

Thanks for the across-the-pond welcome!
Thanks for reply. I’m sure there will be a group near you that has a banner. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
rhduggan

rhduggan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rich,

DM me your full name and I will get you approved. It’s a big group and because of spammy accounts it takes us a while to get people approved once and for all.

Also please report any political talk via the FB repost links and we will address it.

Other than that we would love to have you active here within our real community.

Thank you and welcome.
I don't seem to be able to figure out how to DM you on this board. Pretty sad for an IT guy, eh?

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, glad you are here, push on his picture and click on Start Conversation.
BDD2C58C-03DE-4E19-8F41-C199E123F260.png

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I'm a new member here, but I started a build thread before posting in Meet & Greet. My bad. Anyway, you can read about my daughter's new tank in our build thread. I just wanted to say hello and ask a question about the group over on facebook:

I joined the Reef Aquarium Lovers group, but none of my comments get approved there. The only link I tried to post was back to our build thread, and I can assure you I haven't been rude, off-topic, or otherwise violated the group rules. If someone here is an admin of the FB group could you please let me know what I'm doing wrong? Meanwhile there have been quite a number of posts in that group regarding Mideast politics. Seems like those folks shouldn't be getting their posts approved!

Thanks for all the helpful advice we've received since starting our hobby!

Rich
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I'm a new member here, but I started a build thread before posting in Meet & Greet. My bad. Anyway, you can read about my daughter's new tank in our build thread. I just wanted to say hello and ask a question about the group over on facebook:

I joined the Reef Aquarium Lovers group, but none of my comments get approved there. The only link I tried to post was back to our build thread, and I can assure you I haven't been rude, off-topic, or otherwise violated the group rules. If someone here is an admin of the FB group could you please let me know what I'm doing wrong? Meanwhile there have been quite a number of posts in that group regarding Mideast politics. Seems like those folks shouldn't be getting their posts approved!

Thanks for all the helpful advice we've received since starting our hobby!

Rich
Welcome to the game.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back