Hello from REEF STATE

REEFSTATE

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
48
Location
FLORIDA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again, some of you might remember me as Leadfooted, this is my new account. I continue to focus on SPS but with expansion I plan to get back into Mushrooms and the blasto's everyone liked to much. A little eye candy below, I'll eventually make a build thread where I can dump more photos. I'm always glad to share information and thanks for following.
FullSizeRender 14.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg


IMG_2034 3.jpg
IMG_2040_SnapseedCopy.jpg

FullSizeRender 13.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hello again, some of you might remember me as Leadfooted, this is my new account. I continue to focus on SPS but with expansion I plan to get back into Mushrooms and the blasto's everyone liked to much. A little eye candy below, I'll eventually make a build thread where I can dump more photos. I'm always glad to share information and thanks for following.
FullSizeRender 14.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg


IMG_2034 3.jpg
IMG_2040_SnapseedCopy.jpg

FullSizeRender 13.jpg
Pretty !
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new