• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brs group buy!

OP
OP
R

Reef Keeper 18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE HAVE EIGHT PEOPLE!!!! TWO MORE ATLEAST ARE NEEDED>MORE ARE WELCOME TO SIGN UP< I'm expecting the group buy to be next weeks. Thankyou all for the help and patience

Reeferon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you pay BRS directly and receive the items shipped to your home? Also, what's the discount?

OP
OP
R

Reef Keeper 18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"
On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.

Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!

During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.

At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!"

Basically if you can get enough people to sign up they give you their lowest prices. Everyone pays their own shipping and you pay brs directly

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back