BRS Have a code, leave a code...Need a code, take a code

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimfish98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Any Code's out there? I have a cart with $794 :oops: and I'm being frugal with my new build

Thank you to those who posted codes already!
 
Any Code's out there? I have a cart with $794 :oops: and I'm being frugal with my new build

Thank you to those who posted codes already!
is it really worth waiting for a $10 coupon when you already spending $794? You are better off breaking up that order into separate orders to get more $10 bucks for later. Plus you can use your 5% rewards for subsequent orders
 
is it really worth waiting for a $10 coupon when you already spending $794? You are better off breaking up that order into separate orders to get more $10 bucks for later. Plus you can use your 5% rewards for subsequent orders
And if you did it at beginning of sale would have got something back. 10 orders produced 10 percent back plus capitalize those sale days.
 
And if you did it at beginning of sale would have got something back. 10 orders produced 10 percent back plus capitalize those sale days.

I didn't have time to do my list until last night. I'm a bit sleep deprived. I have worked 12 days straight with 12 to 15 hour days. Today is my first day off and back to work tomorrow at 5 AM
 
I didn't have time to do my list until last night. I'm a bit sleep deprived. I have worked 12 days straight with 12 to 15 hour days. Today is my first day off and back to work tomorrow at 5 AM
So you forgot...there are lunch breaks ...it's ok....more important things. I have worked these shifts and you find time... aka gotta poop!
 
For people looking to make a few freebie entries, I used my GC from BRS and bought Coral Plugs and paid $3 shipping. I did wind up winning the innovative marine... so Try it out if you have a card laying around as well!
 
Anyone got a code trying to get some t5 bulbs before sale end
 
$10 code is BF3XFR3
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new