BRS issues?!

Montiguy1287

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my new gyre pump from BRS last Wednesday and my confirmation said estimated shipping date of Friday the 20th. I actually bought something extra to get over the threshold for free 2 day shipping. Friday came and went with nothing so I sent an email to their support to ask about it and never heard back. Today has now come and went with no delivery and a second email has been sent with no response. Order just says processing 2 when I login. Anyone have any issues like this with them? Usually they’re pretty good to work with but this is really frustrating.....

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found that regular shipping gets here faster than two day shipping. I once ordered two seperate orders on the same day. The one I paid two day shipping got here later than the free shipping order.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's strange for sure. They are almost always on top of it when it comes to this. I wouldn't be surprised if someone from BRS sees this and reaches out to you. Odd they didn't return email though?

THX1138CY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They've always answered my phone calls even though there was a queue of 6 at the time I called, they verified my order, and were able to make the correction, the fix was sent the same speed delivery of which my original order, next day. Only ever used the phone system for support issues.

OP
OP
M

Montiguy1287

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I thought it was weird no response to email. I plan to call tomorrow

mjlash22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope it works out for you. To me it sounds like a system glitch. Processing 2 is usually the code you get right after you order. When they receive it, it goes to processing, then picking, then complete.

TomLi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would call also they have always gone above and beyond everytime I call

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found that regular shipping gets here faster than two day shipping. I once ordered two seperate orders on the same day. The one I paid two day shipping got here later than the free shipping order.

I can't edit my original post but just wanted to say that BRS customer service has always been outstanding to me and I always check their site first when I need something.

Crashjack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had trouble emailing them. I recently placed an order and immediately realized one of the items I ordered, I ordered wrong. It was late at night so I sent an email immediately. I forgot all about it and received an email back from them a few days later, basically telling me “tough luck”. What made me mad was that there was plenty of time for them to read my email and fix the order before the order shipped. I’ll no longer email them unless I just have a question about an item I am not in a rush for.

Back